finds the transformation matrix suitable for applying the rotating‐wave approximation on atomic system sys, assuming an optical field with angular frequency ω acting on transitions specified by tr.
finds the transformation matrix assuming optical fields with angular frequencies ωi acting on transitions specified by tri.
finds a heuristically generated transformation matrix appropriate for a single optical field.
Details and Options
- The atomic system sys is specified as a list of AtomicState objects.
- Transitions are specified as described in the notes for RotatingWaveApproximation.
- The transformation matrix is constructed according to the method described in the notes for RotatingWaveApproximation.
- The unitary transformation obtained from RotatingWaveTransformMatrix can be supplied as the value of the TransformMatrix option for RotatingWaveApproximation. This is done automatically when TransformMatrix->Automatic is used. It can also be supplied as an argument to EffectiveHamiltonian.
- The following options can be given:
Method Automatic the method to use for performing the RWA TimeVariable Automatic symbol used to represent the time variable